XyloSweet Xylitol Sweetener – 5lb Bag
XyloSweet is a great sugar replacement for diabetic patients or people with weight loss goals.
Take hold of the healthy life with XyloSweet.
- Sugarsweet with No Aftertaste. 1:1 Substitution with Sugar means easier for baking and no sacrificing taste or texture.
- Diabetic safe with Glycemic Index of 7 (as opposed to 85-100 for regular sugar).
- Low Carbohydrate Sweetener, 0 Grams Net Carbs Per Serving
- Xylitol May Reduce the Risk of Tooth Decay
- Xylitol is Safe for Use in Any Sugar-Controlled Diet
- Gluten-Free & Non-GMO Project verified for purity and quality you can trust.
- Buy with confidence – Imported from USA by Naturaline Nutraceuticals, Exclusive Authorized Distributor of Xlear USA in India.
- Perfect for Everyday Coffee, Tea, Cooking, Baking, Indian Sweets, Desserts and much more.
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is a natural sweetener derived from the fibrous parts of plants. Similar in taste to regular sugar, but with a significant difference-xylitol has a low glycemic index and is low in calories. Additionally, xylitol has a natural, cooling and moisturizing effect. The xylitol molecule contains only 5 carbon atoms rather than 6 like most other sugars. This molecular difference is the key to xylitol’s beneficial qualities.
A delicious, low–calorie sweetener:
XyloSweet has all the sweetness of common sugars, yet has 40% fewer calories. XyloSweet is an ideal alternative sweetener in foods prepared for weight loss or for anyone concerned about the overuse of sugar in their diet.
Low Glycemic Index:
XyloSweet can be substituted for most common sweeteners without compromising taste or texture. Unlike so many other sugar alternatives, XyloSweet does not have any aftertaste and it is metabolized without insulin, so it creates a significantly lower glycemic effect when eaten. Regular sugar has a glycemic index score of 85 to 100 compared to XyloSweet’s glycemic index of only 7. This is great news for anyone who has to control their sugar consumption and choose foods low in glycemic effects.
Xylitol has been studied extensively and has some unique health benefits. Xylitol has natural cooling, moisturizing and other health-promoting effects. Xylitol is used in dental and health-care products like the Spry Dental Defense System and Xlear Nasal Spray. Talk to your dentist or dental hygienist about how xylitol can play an important role in improving your overall health.
Xylitol usage is endorsed by the following Dental Associations: Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, British, Irish and Estonian.
When cooking, replace sugar with XyloSweet in equal measurements. XyloSweet is heat–stable for cooking and baking. It also mixes and dissolves just like common sugar.
100% pure xylitol – No fillers, flow agents or other additives.